Monday, February 2, 2009

The Leaves are Falling

Jen Jen, I have this feeling that Charlie is already taken. He could simply be a reserved person, right? Only time will tell.

They say to love is only natural, but you must be true to human nature when you love! Oh I hope I am natural around Charlie.

I have to go. Charlie is coming over to discuss the brilliance of literature in telecision and movies. I may show him a couple of my sketches. We will see how the night progresses. Hope all is well with you! P.S. Tell me what you think about my sketches. I did them the other afternoon in Central Park. I was inspired by the autumnal leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly I love these sketches! How soon are you going to come out with those ankle boots and do you take special requests?!

    ReplyDelete