Monday, February 2, 2009

A Night Out On The Town

Hey Jenny. How has all been with you, my dearest friend? I sometimes get lonely without you, but the moment solitude comes to find me, I look at the picture of us together on the cruise ship with the beautiful Island of Santorini in the background and warm memories fill my heart. But please do not be alarmed! All is well in the Big Apple. I think I am finally getting the hang of things out here.

They just installed a television on the rooftop next to the overgrown ficas tree. I think that TVs have a place in the apartment, not outdoors. The rooftop is a place of relaxation, a place to cuddle up and read, and gaze at the stars. It is a place to enjoy the scenery, but management decided to put the plasma up on the roof. Although it is present, I have seemed to find the rooftop a wonderful sanctuary. Last Saturday, Charlie and I spent an entire day watching planes fly by, listening to the leaves rustle back and forth, and hearing the wonderful, natural sound of a Taxi Cab’s horn, a true New Yorker staple.

I went out with Charlie again last night. You are not going to believe what we did! He took me to the Metropolitan Opera. Not only were our seats located in the center of the Parterre Level, but the performance of La Rondine was fabulous. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life thus far. Sitting just to our left was Diane von Furstenburg. I was tempted to speak with her about her designs, but I decided it was the wrong place and wrong time. I am still shocked by Charlie. Who knew an entry level worker at Goldman Sachs could be so successful and well connected?

To be perfectly honest, I think I am in love with Charlie. I have never met a man like him before. I think we should take it to the next level. He is the perfect match for me. The heart alone is the source for our happiness. I have found happiness in Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment