Monday, February 2, 2009

Is The End In Sight?

I am trying to enjoy myself on my birthday. I was cheered up when Charlie gave me my birthday gift, a two year subscription to the Economist magazine. Charlie was holding one at the club when I met him, which I had often asker him for since then. I have been kissing that magazine a thousand times over, and with every breath I take the memory of those few happy, irrecoverable days returns to me. Life’s blossoms are but an illusion! My love has only grown deeper for Charlie. The impossibility of our future is drawing me closer and closer to him. Oh you would not believe the thoughts that cross my mind. Only if Kristen were not part of the picture…

I see no end to my misery but the grave my dearest Jenny. All signs are pointing to that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment