Monday, February 2, 2009

My Lucky Encounter

Jenny I have good news. I have experienced my first sign that my future prospects regarding men in the city are looking bright. This past weekend, Sophie, a girl I work with, took me out the local hotspot Butter. The majority of the guys were mediocre, but one caught my eye. He is handsome, and has the perfect amount of brawn and brain. His soft brown hair shapes his face every so lightly and accents his bright green eyes ever so beautifully. I should need the gifts of the greatest poets if I were to describe his expressive gestures, the harmony of his voice and the secret fire in his eyes, to any effect. No, there are no words for the tenderness that was in his entire being, his every expression.

Charlie has been the greatest. After we met at Butter, he called me only two days later! I thought that he would never call. The days were painful. We felt a connection unlike anything I have ever felt. He enjoys reading books about Warren Buffet as well. He is living in the city because he recently got a job at Goldman Sachs. He is a graduate of Wharton. Can you believe how lucky I am? I hope it lasts…

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kelly! It seems you have found a great guy and it seems that you two have a lot in common. I know the feeling of finding the one you are meant to be with. You are very lucky.

    -Khaled

    ReplyDelete