Monday, February 2, 2009

Could My Situation Get Any Worse?

Hey Jen. You are not going to believe who came to live in the City with Charlie...his FIANCE, Kristen. She is beautiful. She not only wears the most amazing clothing, but she is smart, has a wonderful personality, and plays the cello for orchestras all around the world. When we met the first thing that caught my eye was the perfectly simple Jackie-O dress paired with patent leather Mary-Jane Manolo Blahniks. I wanted to die. All three of us ran into one another at Barnes and Noble. I was on my weekly run to the store in my sweat pants and knee-high Uggs. I was looking to purchase How To Breathe Underwater, the book you reccomended to me. Oh, I can only imagine what she thought of me! I was introduced as a “friend”. I wish there was a word less than girlfriend, but stronger than friend. We are lifelong companions, we share a strong connection. If Kristen were out of the picture I am sure that Charlie and I would be engaged to wed! Her moving to New York is not the only bad situation. With the presence of Kristen, Charlie changes his attitude towards me as if I was simply friend. We have a connection, a history. Does that not mean anything? I must go to his apartment and talk about our situation. I cannot live without Charlie. I need his manly body around me. I wanted a companion to read with, and enjoy the nature and simplicity of Central Park. Jenny, I am dying here. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment